Friday, April 15, 2016

Shechaim Ohjieshan (Vulpsune) Tallfox



This site was removed from Yahoo because my grandfather was not politically minded and this old site was receiving only spam.
Shechaim Ohjieshan (Vulpsune) Tallfox was my grandfather and a past leader of our people.

After his crossing, my father Shechaim Ohjieshan (Zeak) became our leader.



After his crossing, the leadership fell to Shechaim Ohjieshan (Walkingfox).
A big mix up as to the true Shechaim that has been hidden by people now in power, I wonder why?
“Only Creator can create a Shechaim (Sachem Chief) as the leader, only Creator has the power to remove a Shechaim Chief of the people.
Shechaim Ohjieshan (Vulpsune) Tallfox my Grandfather!
After his crossing, my father Shechaim Ohjieshan (Zeak) became our leader.
After his crossing, the leadership fell to Shechaim Walkingfox now the Ohjieshan.
Please always remember that the posting in this blog speaks only from the hearts of the ancestors of The Mohiigans (Maïngan – Yáw – Wolf-People)

No comments:

Post a Comment