Saturday, January 12, 2019

This is My "United States of America"!

This is
 My "United States of America"!
Students, parents and teachers showed him 
some love with a big surprise.
And 

This is 
Donald Trumps
"United States of Russia"!

Build me my wall because I want a wall!
Or I will shutdown the government until you do!
NC crossing guard gets gift after rough few weeks
He thought they had found him an old car to buy, but it was much better than that.
Author: NBC
Published: 9:31 PM CST January 10, 2019

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. — A North Carolina crossing guard had some bad luck.  
Wallace Peoples' car broke down so he had to walk to work. And to make things worse, he spent Christmas in the hospital.
So students, parents and teachers showed him some love with a big surprise.
He thought they had found him an old car to buy, but instead, they gave him one.
“within a span of two hours we had $800 raised and a car donated by another parent," Sloane Johnson, a parent at the school, told NBC station WXII.
They didn't just stop at the car they also gave him a check for $2,500.

No comments:

Post a Comment