Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Biden stopped the oil pipeline is pushing for ‘Green Energy’ and this is only the beginning!

 


I  wonder “Are Rush Limburger and Larry O’Connor a members of the Proud Boy or maybe the Oath Keepers, still trump zombie’s or are they just playing ‘Stupid’?”

Proud Boys - Wikipedia

Oath Keepers - Wikipedia

February is that time of year again my friends?

I said that to explain my absence from my postings plus to grab your attention?

This month seems to be doctor’s appointment month and our doctors, for the most part are 99 miles from home, a plan we made to keep out of the way of crazy drivers!

I write when it is my turn to baby sit in the car.

Yesterday while writing and the radio was on scanning channels

 I hear a request for prayer

 for help the millions of people in Texas 

without power, the deaths and so on.

Millions in Texas without power as deadly storm brings snow, freezing weather (nbcnews.com)!

While writing someone started talking and would you believe 

that he is blaming President Biden for this storm!

I swear on my grandfathers grave,

he said that Biden stopped the oil pipe line, 

is pushing for 

‘Green Energy’ 

and this is only the beginning,

 he tried to warn us!

I ask you my followers, what in the hell does any of

President Joe Biden’s plans for you, 

have to do with 

a storm taking down power lines, 

so no electricity to run gas station or warm your homes and keep people from 

running gas generators inside 

or

sitting in a car with the windows closed is a garage?????????

 

 

I am just wondering “Is Rush Limburger Larry O’Connor a member of the Proud Boy or maybe the Oath Keepers, still trump zombie’s or are they just playing ‘Stupid’?

Proud Boys - Wikipedia

Oath Keepers - Wikipedia



No comments:

Post a Comment